Airflo Address Needed - Fly Fishing Forum
Worldwide Flyfishing Discussion Talk flyfishing with members around the world!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-21-2006, 01:24 PM

Airflo Address Needed

Good Day -I could use a little help-I am haveing a problem with a Airflo line and would like to contact the President,the CO or Manager of the manufacturing plant located in the UK-I have contacted the gentlemen in North America but I have a package that I wish to deliver to the main person-I have also left a message at Airflo`s EMail address but that does not give me a name and address that I need to deliver the package-Thank You-harley-
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-21-2006, 10:27 PM

I would contact a local airflo dealer to get that information from their rep or ask Tim Rajeff who is the airflo guy:

http://www.rajeffsports.com/ (theyre a sponsor)
Old 01-22-2006, 01:30 AM

Good Evening chromer:
Thank You For Your Reply---Mr.Rajeff and I have had many EMails passed back and forth and we have not been able to agree on a end result so to speak-I did in fact buy the Airflo Line from the UK and Mr.Rajeff has made it very clear that both he and his international sales manager state that the Airflo warranty is only valid in the country that the line was purchased from-This is why I need a name of the Big Boss in the UK so that I can send copies of my EMails along with the Spey Line that I bought as the line that I have ,has a running line that is so thick that especially in cooler weather I simply cannot cast beyond the belly without a coil tangling the running line-as it happens a moderator on Dana`s Spey Pages did supply my request for the UK address today but I need a name so that I can register the letter-I am confident that a member on one of the many forums where I receive and post information will supply the needed name soon-as well ,I have sent another email to the UK requesting the information.

Cheers
harley
Old 01-22-2006, 07:33 PM

hello harley: Try this link direct to the Airflo UK contact site:
http://www.flylines.com/

There is a space where you will see "contact us". Simply write in your message and click "send". good luck.
Old 01-23-2006, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flysully
hello harley: Try this link direct to the Airflo UK contact site:
http://www.flylines.com/

There is a space where you will see "contact us". Simply write in your message and click "send". good luck.

Thank You-I will try that right now-
harley

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.