Please Correct Me If I'M Wrong
It is becoming a little be clearer to me now. I think that the changes in place, as I understand them to be, for 2007 seem to be fair. I am a non-resident of Quebec.
1. The main objective of local people feeling that their country and rights are not being exploited should be in place through a set % draw. I hope it will feel that way for you.
2. The number of non residents winning draws will be set at the calculated limit. I think this will increase the opportunity to enjoy Quebec for non-residents.
3. The number of resident draws will be set at a ratio that seem equal to past history license purchases. 75%. I hope that this is a satisfactory arrangement for the people of Quebec.
4. Outfitters will be given water to sell in a controlled but reasonable way to have a business. They will not have to spend three times the money on draw cards in order to have water to sell.
5. The local economy will not suffer. This will be the best part of a fair outcome.
6. 48 hour and last minute draws will be sold and the ZEC should be happy except for the quantity of money lost on draw card over purchasing.
7. A fair and respectable way to run the draws will be decided and we will all live happy ever after. If anyone is interested in a way for this to feel fair I would be happy to share.
Does this sound like where things are going? If this can be your final goal then residents and non-residents will all feel like winners. Please make it happen and work for longer than one season.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|draw question||johnp||Classic Atlantic Salmon||4||11-09-2006 10:07 AM|
|ZEC AGREEMENTS||Green Ghost||Classic Atlantic Salmon||62||10-24-2006 05:03 PM|
|Preseason Run Estimates||NWflyfisher||Ocean Flyfishing for Salmon||1||08-08-2001 07:09 PM|