Outcast only! - Fly Fishing Forum
Gear Talk - Fly Stuff Spoken Here Sage advice & fresh perspectives

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-14-2005, 03:42 PM
kitefisher

Thumbs up Outcast only!

I just wanted to say, that I will NEVER purchase another float tube other than an Outcast. I have a Super Fat Cat that had a problem with a seam after about a year, and Outcast not only offered to replace it on the spot, they told me that if I ever had another probelm, I should CALL THEM on the spot, and they would OVERNIGHT me another tube to use, so I would not lose fishing time. As a business owner that prides himself on customer service, and I can tell you, it does not get any better than that. You have a customer for life. I will also say, that the water on the lake was a bit rough, and my $110.00 tube that I had purchased as a "spare" was getting worked over (as was I), and I could hardly feel a thing in my Cat. You definitely get what you pay for. Thank you Outcast, you are truly world class.

Dave Shenkman
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.