Sage RPLXI 909-3 pc. Brand New! - Fly Fishing Forum
For Sale by Owner Non-commercial items for sale!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-27-2005, 01:21 PM

Thumbs up Sage RPLXI 909-3 pc. Brand New!

For Sale: This is a brand new RPLXi flyrod sent to me from Sage as a replacement for a damaged rod returned to them. I've decided to sell this unused rod to make room for other fishing "toys". Rod is a 9' 9wt. 3 pc. with original Sage sock/tube included. Price paid was $600; asking $350 with $10 shipping extra unless on Long Island where sale can be finalized locally. Warrantee card has previously been sent in to Sage, which is what enabled me to get the new replacement.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-03-2005, 04:59 PM

Several private messages but due to financial commitments of a couple of prospective buyers, no one wants to pull the trigger on this good deal at half price on the Sage RPLXI 990-3 ROD. Any further interest?
Old 08-03-2005, 05:46 PM
Coast2coast Flyfishaholic

great rod! I already own two though.

Special characteristics - flexes distinctly in the upper third / middle, yet easy to push from the butt for a wicked recoil that can be applied to distance casting in typical coastal conditions - wind, big flies, etc. Also a good rod for flats fishing because it loads with a short line very well while giving the extra gear for those really bright days.
and Founder, Worldwide Flyfishing Forum
Old 08-10-2005, 07:01 PM

Juro loves his two RPLXi's and mine, for sale, is brand new, at a fair price. Anyone?
Old 08-29-2005, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flysully
For Sale: This is a brand new RPLXi flyrod sent to me from Sage as a replacement for a damaged rod returned to them. I've decided to sell this unused rod to make room for other fishing "toys". Rod is a 9' 9wt. 3 pc. with original Sage sock/tube included. Price paid was $600; asking $350 with $10 shipping extra unless on Long Island where sale can be finalized locally. Warrantee card has previously been sent in to Sage, which is what enabled me to get the new replacement.
Rod has been sold!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.