MONOMOY TRIP W/ FRED A ,OC & KEITH - Fly Fishing Forum
Stripers and Coastal Gamefish Stripers, Blues, Inshore tuna!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-05-2005, 12:03 PM

MONOMOY TRIP W/ FRED A ,OC & KEITH

Hi,
Just wanted to say hi and thank you to Fred and Steve. They invited me to fish Monomoy on 6/27. I had one of the greatest experiences of my life. It was better than I had imagined, seeing the stripers working there way up the flats. We managed to hook and land a few. Also got into a school of blues. Thanks also to Keith from Rip Ryder , what a great way to go fishing! The scenery is fantastic and the company was better!

Thanks again,

Jonesy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-05-2005, 12:36 PM

Mr Jones,

It was a pleasure to fish with you. Never met a flyfisher that enjoyed being out on such a beautiful day as you did. I don't know if you realized it but you had a grin from ear to ear the entire day. How was the trade off of a day on south beach for a day of Christmas shops with the family? Well worth it I'm sure.

We made it back to the NW and our entire trip was just as perfect as one could ask for.
Let's do it next year, it sure was fun.
Later
OC
Old 07-05-2005, 03:25 PM
Middle Aged Member

It was a fun day, wasn't it. It was great fishing with you Jonesy and thanks for the kneet bead head tool. You do some nice work.
Old 07-06-2005, 11:50 AM

Fred & OC, Call me Jonesy, Mr. Jones is way too formal, even scary.
When I got back to the house there were smiles from my wife and girls, even though I was a little late. We could have stayed a little longer at the Squire.
The shopping outting they went on as repayment for my trip was worth it 3 times over. Though I won't let that fact out! I believe I got the better end of the deal for once! I will post some pics when I finish the roll. Glad to here your trip was so eventful. I read about your fishing the next day, what great stuff!
Glad you like the tool.
Hope to fish with you again, next year sounds great, if not before.

Jonesy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.