Thomas & THomas rods for sale (Private Owner) - Fly Fishing Forum
For Sale by Owner Non-commercial items for sale!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-17-2005, 02:57 PM
www.neflyfishing.net

Thomas & THomas rods for sale (Private Owner)

My dad really wants a Winston rod and is also trying to sell off some of his collection of Thomas & Thomas rods for some reason. I personally dislike Winston rods and would take the T&T anyday as I don't like the way the Winston's handle.

A user purchased a 4wt Vector (DEMO ROD) and now he has 1 demo rod left, it's a T&T Vector 9ft 5wt. As stated in the original post, the rod still had the plastic on the handle when he purchased it and there were no signs of useage. He would like 280.00 or the best offer for this rod. This rod has hardly been used.

This rod DOES NOT come with a warranty. I'm not sure if T&T would fix them if they broke. You might want to call them to find out, especially if you plan on slamming your car door on them. Either way, you cannot beat that price for this factory rod.

The following rods are both Non-Demo models that retailed for 725.00 and 625.00 last year. They no longer make these rods, so they're hard to come by. My primary rods are the two mentioned and I rarely switch to anything else. I think the Vectors are the Best rods ever made.

I'm adding additional rods to the list:
Paridigm - PA905-3 - 9'0, 5wt. - This rod is presently made only upon request from T&T. I believe you'll pay $725.00 for this rod from T&T. This rod has NEVER been used and is being sold as a brand new Factory rod. All reasonable offers considered.
Vector - VE968s-3 - 9'6", 8wt - This rod is also being sold as brand new. It's never seen water. This rod retailed for 625.00 but you can't get it anymore. This is NOT a Demo rod, it's retail factory rod. All reasonable offers considered.
Please let me know if you're interested. They will be available for 1 week then they're going on Ebay.

Thanks

<edit spam> As I've stated, all reasonable offers will be considered.

Thanks for your time!

Dennis
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-29-2005, 08:14 PM

is the vector 905 a 4 pc? and what are you asking?
Old 07-08-2005, 05:15 PM
www.neflyfishing.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenriver
is the vector 905 a 4 pc? and what are you asking?
All rods have sold. Thank you all for reviewing the items.

Regards,

Dennis

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.