Stone Horse or Accomadations during the season - Fly Fishing Forum
Stripers and Coastal Gamefish Stripers, Blues, Inshore tuna!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-27-2005, 01:31 PM

Stone Horse or Accomadations during the season

I was wondering about the Stone Horse since it seems to be helpful during the Spring Clave.
Being in a position to refer many family, friends, and fishermen to a place in that area- I was wondering if they might be the one since they are supporting us? Or are they? Are there any other lodging outfits that are worthy of our referrals?

Lefty
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-28-2005, 06:15 AM
resigned

I'll chime in here. I bought my wife and eleven year old daughter to Chatam for the Sea Festival last year. We searched everywhere for reasonable rates for a place to simply sleep. No luxurious amenities are required when we travel because we are too busy fishing or seeing the sights until past dark. Spa, pools, hot tubs, exercise areas are out. A comfortable bed is more important. The Stone Horse was our last stop on our lodging list and we stayed after meeting Matt and his family. I mentioned the Spring Clave picnic event from the previous month and he made the pricing very reasonable. He GAVE us a connecting room for Nina, my eleven year old and invited her to his daughters' birthday party the following day.
I will stay no where else in the future. There are swimming pools at each building and are a welcome treat after a warm day on the flats. Please tell Matt we said HELLO if he is still there. He was doing the renovating until it is finished and then moves on to another project.

Phil

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.