Speyclave Redirect - Fly Fishing Forum
Pacific Northwest Sea Run Forum No such thing as rainbow trout, only landlocked steelhead

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-16-2004, 02:53 AM
CND The Spey Underground

Arrow Speyclave Redirect

For those of you who haven't already figured it out, there has been a change. The speyclave is now accessed from the icon at the top of the forum (as DoubleHaul noted). Eveything is still there, but the way to get there has changed.

Still Living Large!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-16-2004, 03:47 AM
Jolly Buddha

I think we have some people drinking to much tea.

THE NEWER CHIEF of E.P.

Real Steelhead Don't Eat Pellets!!
Old 12-16-2004, 06:22 AM
Coast2coast Flyfishaholic

Also, some of the very long page layout will be made more concise over the next few weeks; meaning that some of the other groups will be links and not a huge linear listing with scrolling being the only way to read it.

My feeling was that the Speyclave (and speypages.com) was always much more than just another category in the Flyfishing Forum; it is and always has been Dana's Spey site and discussion area and this was getting a little lost as just another part of the Forum. It would be like asking Dana to put the Forum into the speypages! So I thought this layout was important for a number of reasons.

Personally I prefer to click than scroll, don't know about you. In fact each major section will have a little more identity even within the Forum categories - the striper board, the steelhead board, the art of casting, and most of all the rest of the site itself will get a lot more work.

Let's face it - people read the board every day but rarely look at the rest of the site. My challenges include to make the rest of the site something people read everyday!

There's a long list on my plate for the winter. Feel free to ask any questions about the site and I will do my best to answer them - although not all answers are determined yet and we (as always) make many decisions as they pop up.

Juro
Old 12-16-2004, 09:42 AM

I would like to see some of the older stickies deleted more often. Some of the pages have so many of them, it becomes cumbersome to scroll through to see if there are new messages down below.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.