Spotting Scope for sale - Bushnell Spacemaster II - Fly Fishing Forum
For Sale by Owner Non-commercial items for sale!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-17-2004, 10:01 PM

Location: The West Kootenays mighty Columbia, Dean, and one day the Thompson
Spotting Scope for sale - Bushnell Spacemaster II

For Sale

Bushnell Spacemaster II spotting scope with 25X (power) eyepiece. 60 mm fully coated Objective lens for great light gathering. Complete with matching benchtop tripod. The tripod has an adjustable center column as well as micro adj elavation knob

This scope is the older Spacemaster with the khaki green enamel paint. It shows the usual honest signs of use with minor scratches to the paint. I contacted Vancouver Telescope and was advised that this was the best spotting scope Bushnell ever made, the prisms were not only staked into place they were also cemented, allowing perfect alignment without the chance of shifting. This makes for less eyestrain. Bushnell no longer uses this mfg process, and to make the same scope today Bushnell advised that they would have to charge in excess of $1000 dollars today. The newest Spacemaster sells for $549.

The lens are gin clear on the scope with no visible scratches, the picture is incredibly bright. There is NO fungus inside, as the scope is nitrogen purged.

The only thing worth mentioning on the scope is a slight dent of less than 1/8th inch to the front bell forward of the objective lens. The dent in no way effects the lens and you cannot see it when looked through. The only thing this effects is you cannot put a 60mm filter over the front lens to protect it. However, the lens is set back far enough that it is of little concern.

I will ship COLLECT by Greyhound overnight if someone is in a hurry to get it....packed well of course. To the US...parcel post or buyers choice prepaid

I only want what I have into this scope..........$200 Cdn

If you would like a series of closeup pics e-mail me at pdj@shaw.ca

Thanks
Paul

Tight Lines and Screaming Reels!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.