Let's show some support - Speypages - Fly Fishing Forum
Worldwide Flyfishing Discussion Talk flyfishing with members around the world!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-06-2004, 05:39 AM
Coast2coast Flyfishaholic

Let's show some support - Speypages

If you are obsessed (like me), interested or even remotely curious about Spey casting and would like to take advantage of the very best opportunity to gain knowledge firsthand, please support Dana's current subscription drive to the Spey Newsletter he produces.

As an avid Speycaster, I can say that his generous work now coupled with Greg Pearson's artistry is a steal at the $40 subscription price that goes completely toward his needs to upgrade equipment for his work on speypages.com.

For those who have taken up two-handed casting for the beach, there are numerous benefits to understanding spey casting applicable toward your beach casting.

He only has 15 more to go... let's push this into the end zone! Show your support!

Here's how to subscribe

Semper Spey!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-06-2004, 12:19 PM

14 left

Hi Juro,
I just signed up.
Old 11-06-2004, 02:31 PM
Coast2coast Flyfishaholic

Thumbs up

Chuck, you won't regret it. Dana has been a major influence in my Spey casting pursuit and I have gained a tremendous amount of knowledge from him over the years for free. It's a win-win: support his work on the speypages, while getting the inside scoop on the finer points that are what two-handed casting is all about.
Old 11-07-2004, 12:38 AM
Young Padawan

Location: The Forks of the Boise, the Owyhee, the Salmons, and SOON TO BE the Clearwater...
What ever it takes...

Just thought that let those know, if I can help by buying a second subscription, I will. Good to see that the site is that close, so I want to thank everyone who did purchase a subscription, it allows people like me who are new to the technique, but hold a passion for flyfishing. The only thing that I say to those who feel the can't, shouldn't, or don't have it, "To each man his own." Some can do it and some can not, but it is one H3LL of a reasource.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm a paid subscriber to the Spey Clave. Are you? If not please join!"

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.