Small semi-v Sled for Sale (Seattle area) - Fly Fishing Forum
For Sale by Owner Non-commercial items for sale!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-18-2004, 06:18 PM
Steelhead-a-holic

Thumbs up Small semi-v Sled for Sale (Seattle area)

Boat is a welded aluminum 2004 Klamath 14'3" Deluxe with a 2002 MercJet 25/20 (see avatar).

It's been customized for jet/river running by Three Rivers Marine (over $500 worth) by filling the center chines with solid aluminum bars to stiffen the frame and support the chines and creating a "pad" at the stern to smooth the flow of water to the jet's impeller.

It also has a covered bowdeck for storage (and a nice stable platform to cast from ), oars, and a bow anchor.

This boat's a rocket with just me, handles two guys easily, and is even capable of ferrying 3 in reasonable comfort (Leland, Ryan and I ran up to Blue Creek from Massey with no problems).

I've run this boat on the Snake, Sky, Skagit, Cowlitz, and Lake Washington. It handles chop well and I've been told it would probably make a great Puget Sound boat as well.

This boat has no seats as I designed it for flyfishing and didn't want any unnecessary fixtures to catch line or limit mobility.

I'm asking $6000 and would like to see this boat get a good flyfishing owner. It works fabulously for the above uses. If you want better pictures or have questions email me at BrianL @foxinternet.net.

Thanks and Good Fishing!

Brian/Doublespey
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-04-2005, 04:31 PM
Steelhead-a-holic

New Price!

OK - I'm dropping the price to $5500 for Forum readers. If no sale then off it goes to Boat Trader.
Old 03-06-2005, 07:43 PM

Sent you an email requesting more pictures

Thanks.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.