Sirius radio..... - Fly Fishing Forum
Pacific Northwest Sea Run Forum No such thing as rainbow trout, only landlocked steelhead

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-03-2004, 11:07 AM

Thumbs up Sirius radio.....

Sometime ago I asked if anyone had knowledge of satelite radios and there ability to operate in the various canyons of the Snake and Columbia rivers. I have had a Sirius brand installed in my F150 and am happy (Gleeful maybe) to report that it works everywhere as a matter of fact the only place I lost the signal was driving down the Main Street under the trees in Lewiston Idaho.
What a great entertainment option, I had no idea how much music they had until I purchased the set up it is incredible Blues, Jazz, BlueGrass, even the hiphop and various Punk scenes are covered definetly something for everybody. I was even able to listen to the Presidential debate!! I kind of like the electronic Dance Music that they play at the "Raves" never heard that on any radio stations but it certainly is a good genre for chopping firewood at camp
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-03-2004, 06:36 PM

satellite radio

Howdy Moonlight,

That is awesome news as I am now contemplating getting one installed in my vehicle. TOO COOL!! Thanks for that tidbit of information.

Vinnie
Old 10-03-2004, 11:33 PM
Kodiak Alaska

Thumbs up

I'm getting ready to get one too. Route it through the "Talk About" on my bike. My dad has one in his rig as well, loves it.

www.mjcorder.com
Alaska Weather...
My Flies...

We who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.