Has this happened to you????

Where, you are not the "boss" anymore??? :mad:

Gees!! I even get in these situations with grilses!! :Eyecrazy:

Happy Fishing!

A.. :hihi:

See less See more
#4 ·
Hey Ann,

They always have me taking the pictures. I'm not allowed to be in them. Just camera shy I guess. :cool:

As for the fishing in buffalo, forget it. Those hurricanes keep sending rain up here. And blowing out the rivers in the area. I was in Montana last week anyway. I fished there and had a good time.

Charlie.

#5 ·
Out of Control on the Miramichi

These pictures were taken on the Miramichi September 28, 2004. A hen salmon, of approximately 17 pounds, took me running down the river, I stepped on a slippery, round rock and fell right on my a--. My guide, Boyd Underhill, helped me up and we finished the battle. The salmon was only a mile from tide water and covered with sea lice. Although it was a fresh fish, it was on the dark side as are all late September Miramichi salmon.

Attachments

#7 ·
Ann, (old thread, but just found it),

Happily ... yes. We have a nice sea run brook population here, so freinds will often connect (mostly grisles) on trout gear.

Jack here had his hands full in the BigPool in 2002 with this 62.5 cm grisle (mesured it) on a #4 full flex trout rod. (he also stopped complaining about me waking him up at 04h30...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.