Fly Fishing Forum banner

This coming Sunday

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  striblue 
#1 ·
Anyone planning on being out in the SB area this coming Sunday?

I have to be in Boston Monday a.m. and will be travelling up Sunday.

So I figured a dog-leg via Chatham might be in order :lildevl:

#5 ·
Timing would put us thru the bottom of the tide then, big minus should bode well for anything taking a wrong turn over big girl and also for the rush of tide over the bar, down in the corner by the rockpile, etc. Lighthouse could be very good especially with a pool toy in the equation to hit the Mecca.

Also would be good at the entrance to Stage, and points along Morris albeit a good walk from the refuge. One could always pull a sneaky one from Hardings with a 4x4.

Brewster Flats would provide an early morning BIG low exchange, we'd be out of there before the town parking lot checker stops by and back at the cottage with a coffee and muffin for the wife at a reasonable breakfast hour. Could be a showing of cows, it wouldn't be the first morning flood where I have been deep into the backing if they do.

A little early for Nauset 4x4 sortie but then again if the sand eel sippers come to shore for breakfast all hell could break loose in the incoming surf.

So many options! And that's all before the first Rip Ryder shuttle runs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.