2001 Trophy 19' CC for sale - Fly Fishing Forum
For Sale by Owner Non-commercial items for sale!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-29-2004, 07:09 AM
Bauer Pauer

Thumbs up 2001 Trophy 19' CC for sale

If you are looking for a fishing boat rigged and ready to go this could be the boat for you with a price that is hard to beat. It's a 2001 Trophy 19' CC that is in near perfect condition. It has a 2001 Mercury 125 Saltwater outboard on it that has never had an issue. Both boat and motor are washed after every use. The motor has a fresh water hookup on it so all you have to do is attach the hose and turn it on to flush it. Muffs are optional. Boat is trailerable and is currently on one. The trailer is in mint conditon as well. Has 2 brand new tires on it and comes with a spare. The trailer has also been washed down after every use. I have always been very particular with cleaning the vessel to make sure it's always in tip top shape. The boat is always convered when not being used. It's currently located in Warwick,RI.

The price of the entire package includes: Eagle 480DF Seafinder sonar (new this year), Bimini Top (used maybe twice and is not even on the boat;being stored), boat cover (new this year;Cabela's Ratchet Tite), VHf, trailer, Igloo cooler(cushioned;acts a seat in front of the console), bow cushion (sits on top of the front storage) and....any little extras that I can think of to throw in.

Other notes to mention. It currently has rod holders mounted of each side of the CC which can hold 3 each not to mention the rod holders that are already mounted on the gunwales which holds 2 on each side. The boat also has 2 batteries which can be run together or individualy. The boat has a 55 gallon tank which is a little easier at the pumps.

If you need specs on the boat you can go to www.trophyfishing.com for any additional information or pm me.

I am asking $15,500 for it! That's it. Based on my conversations with some boat dealers they are saying that I could get a lot more and that I am crazy for not asking more. If you are serious about the boat or have any questions that I can answer send me an email at jmr1520@aol.com or pm me. I will be happy to answer them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.