south beach:1 fish 2 fish a #!#% load of blue fish - Fly Fishing Forum
Stripers and Coastal Gamefish Stripers, Blues, Inshore tuna!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-27-2004, 03:15 PM

south beach:1 fish 2 fish a #!#% load of blue fish

Since the rip trip was cancelled I had to cure the jones I had to fish the surf, so I parked at the causeway and hoofed my way around to s.beach,when I got around the bend I was greeted with seagulls and terns diving in the surf with blues busting on sand eels and silversides for about 200 or 300 yards down along the shore.This lasted for about 1 hour and ahalf ,largest about 12lbs.All in all it was a beautiful morning,slight off shore breeze with temps in the lower 70's.The atlantis tamed another beach . I,m going back around 5:00 pm, will park at the light house and work my way around to the backside, anybody interested?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-27-2004, 03:20 PM
President of CAC

Paul...Your the Man!.. I can't make the 5 pm thing...but I will be at the rip ryder tomorrow morning for the SB trip... also... I am trying to get enouth guys at the last minute to do a Saturday Rip trip.
Old 07-27-2004, 03:44 PM

Glad to hear someone is hitting the surf.

Fished off a boat out there on Saturday and there were loads of bass in the wash. Almost all keepers. Not a single fisherman to be seen (the weather wasn't anything special). No signs of birds, swirls or anything...just loads of fish...it was kind of weird...in a very good way!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.