A little blast for me? - Fly Fishing Forum
Pacific Northwest Sea Run Forum No such thing as rainbow trout, only landlocked steelhead

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-27-2004, 04:21 PM
Mean Mr Mustard

Talking A little blast for me?

In regards the Grandy Creek Nursery and Day Care Center:

Dear God,

Jesus, they are at it again! They think they can improve on Your work.

My Lord, there’s this group of psuedo-Lazarus type peoples (formerly, the Greed-ites, now known collectively as Mine-icans) that take Your treasures for profit – yes those capitalists and, hold onto Your thorny crown, the original peoples, too! They think that they can usurp Your treasures; take of Your bounty without regards to the principle of tithing that is so important to Your wishes and teachings. They think it proper to take of Your gifts leaving in its stead a counterfeit, and a pretty poor one at that. It has even come to past that many extremists within this group have begun to think that Noah’s Ark was, in reality, a multi-species hatchery operation under Your management. Everyone knows that Noah was a great builder and sailor, but a more excellent gourmet cook there might never be; if they only knew that every person on his voyage gained at least 20 lbs. from the fine dining to be had on this cruise! (And just how many species became extinct during that voyage, anyway?) Not wishing to criticize You… hell, er heck, I do think You erred with that bio-guy who misidentified the Golden Goose thinking it to be Peking duck, though it did look good with the golden glaze. Making him lifetime chairman of the RNC was not, in my humble experience, a fitting punishment as it is the people who suffer his mistake. A chicken in every pot just doesn’t compare to goosus magnificus. But I do wander…

As to today’s “conservationist sportsperson(s)” (an oxymoron?): one would encounter great difficulty finding 10 such persons willing to do the right thing, such as restrain thyself, bubba. Sedro-Woolley now makes Sodom and Gomorrah seem like Wally World and its sister Inc., GDubua Land.

In conclusion, I think NOW would be a good time to smite them all. Or make them all extremely cross-eyed or endowed forever with sewer breath.

Amen.

mmm

The little redhead boy that sat in the last pew, far to the left - OF COURSE!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-27-2004, 06:04 PM
Junkyard Spey

Hey Triple M...

Quote:
But I do wander…
I thought were going to wander over here to the "Promised Land"
Quote:

The little redhead boy that sat in the last pew, far to the left - OF COURSE!
Far to the left??? I sounds to me like you were out in the parking lot sneaking a smoke.
Old 06-27-2004, 11:24 PM
Skidrow Woolley Fly Club

some of that whacky tobacky from north of the border.
Old 06-28-2004, 09:09 AM
CND The Spey Underground

Uhh, Dave...? Dave's not here man...

Still Living Large!
Old 06-28-2004, 10:49 AM

Great post. Love it. One of the best I have seen in awhile. Made me laugh made me cry.

JJ

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.