Rip Trip Roster - Fly Fishing Forum
Stripers and Coastal Gamefish Stripers, Blues, Inshore tuna!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-15-2004, 09:51 PM
President of CAC

Rip Trip Roster

The current Roster as of today is........me.....FredA....Flydoc.....CJS60.......S triperstriper....Slinger....Smdermott.....flyfreak .....JimS......Eddie.... The Alternates are in order....are Dave17....Brad.....Paxton.....Juro. Juro is back in for now and is 4th on the list after speaking with him this evening. Please continue to use the sign up THREAD for sign ups and I will use this one to update the list.... NOW, assuming we have a good day weather wise and go on Saturday...AND and good day is anticipated for SUNDAY... we can do a Sunday trip for the alternates.... with Juro leading that one... This also requires others who may have felt they will not get on the Saturday trip to not sign up...PLEASE continue to sign on in the event we get to do a Sunday trip. If we can not fill the Sunday trip, I will go Sunday and ask for "volunteers" from the Saturday trip if they want to go on Sunday... so we have 4 already for a potential Sunday trip.... this also allows some of you who signed up for Saturday to opt for Sunday as we get closer...or we can mix it up...ALL DEPENDING ON THE WEATHER...so lets keep the lists the way there are until the last moment...BUT please continue to sign on if you are thinking about going at all. If we get 20 guys and it looks like a two day trip... we can them consult with everyone to see what day they would prefer.... got it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-15-2004, 09:57 PM
President of CAC

................and.... thanks to Penguin... a great shot of the actual RIP. Uper right hand corner with portions right off the beach which is quite clear.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	riptrip2004.jpg
Views:	279
Size:	29.0 KB
ID:	3356  
Old 06-16-2004, 06:09 AM

Question

I thought that I was on the orginal list? What happened?
FishHawk
Old 06-16-2004, 06:21 AM
Coast2coast Flyfishaholic

John -

Good chatting last night. I might have created the wrong impression during our conversation when I mentioned that I got no confirmation from the guys who booked me for that weekend so "put me back on".

I definitely would love to go on the rip trip and had an early slot in the roster but have surrendered my seat and will wait until the next outing to be fair. Sorry if I created the impression that I wanted to be re-instated in the list, I was joking around with you and we moved on to dozens of other topics so never really completed that part of the discussion.

It was good talking about all the crazy adventures we've instigated over the years, the Rip Trip being one!
Old 06-16-2004, 07:35 AM
President of CAC

OK... I put you back in Fish Hawk...thanks..this was my mistake...Juro...I put you back in anyway, even though you felt like you did not want to...you are at the back anyway. I see no problem with ins and outs..I just keep the list fair anyway....
Old 06-16-2004, 07:39 AM
President of CAC

Ok, My mistake...Fish Hawk did sign up and I missed it in the lastest roster...he is back in and Eddie is at the top of the alternate. Am I correct here?
Old 06-17-2004, 05:40 AM

Thanks Iron Man for correcting the mistake. Running these trips is a lot of work and I thank you for your effort. Looking forward to the trip. FishHawk
Old 06-18-2004, 11:56 PM
President of CAC

Sean M. had to drop out....so Eddie is back in the 10th slot.
Old 06-19-2004, 06:11 PM

John....has there been any interest (i.e. 10 people) for Sunday for us backups???
Ron
Old 06-19-2004, 07:48 PM
President of CAC

Ron, that's the plan, I spoke to Keith today and ...weather permitting... we will see if we can fill the Sunday group...CJS60 has volunteered to go on Sunday as well. Monday, I will post the check list for things to bring.. the time we meet and leave and the pickup time. It's now time for the current Roster to commit, or let me know ASAP if you are out. It's only fair to the alternates that we have comitments...Also, if someone JUST does not show up the rest of the guys will have to pick up the cost of the no show and someone in the alternate list would have been able to go and would not be notified...so please either commit or or not...Thanks
Old 06-19-2004, 10:32 PM
CantAnchorUs

John,
Sorry my daughters have informed me that my presence next week is REQUIRED. So I`ll have to cancel this time around.
Slinger
Old 06-20-2004, 07:17 AM
President of CAC

OK... Steve,,,that puts Dave17 in the slot....with Brad, Paxton and Juro on the bubble.

Last edited by striblue; 06-20-2004 at 10:23 AM.
Old 06-20-2004, 08:46 AM

I am still in for the Rip Trip. FishHawk
Old 06-20-2004, 04:47 PM
obsessive/compulsive

Send a message via AIM to jimS
Still In

John, I'm a definite on Saturday only. I'll be leaving the Cape on Sunday. Brad, an alternate, will also be leaving Sunday.

Thanks once again for setting up the trips. As always, lets cross our fingers on the wx.

Simms
Old 06-20-2004, 06:06 PM
PhlyPhishing Physician

John- I'm still on for Saturday.
Doc Shepherd

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.