Fly Fishing Forum banner

Small treble size 14 0r sixteen

2K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Adrian 
#1 ·
Can anyone please help me identify the hook that is used in the fly attached, i can't find it anywhere. It is unusual in that it has a fairly long shank and has an outbend eye. I have tried ALL of the partridge needle eye outbend hooks an deven sought the advice of the guys in sportsfish in the uk. Please help somebody if you can as this is driving me mad or rather the lack of an answer is . Many thanks indeed guys

All the best

Declan

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
WELL i dont know - thats how they are described on sportfish website

Still doesn't answer my problemo, where am i gonna get these gosh darn hooks i've looked on nearly every website from ireland to america!!
All the best my friend..

#6 ·
Partridge

CS18,,,,of course i wishiwishiwish!,,,they would actually sell the hooks shown in their online catologue,,i'm still waiting for a reply from mustad/partridge USA,hit them with an e-mail yesterday,,,seems to me they would make more money at their business if they stocked their wares ,somewhere!?:confused: ,maybe a group effort,,,,?

#10 ·
That picture stirred up long distant memories from when I lived back in the UK. I did a quick rummage and came up with KAMASAN model B-380 Salmon Trebles. Not sure if they are still manufactured.

I picked all my fly tying stuff up at Farlowes in London back in those days.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.