Mountain States Conclave - Fly Fishing Forum
The Quintessential Trout Trout angling is the core of flyfishing worldwide.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-07-2004, 08:53 AM

Mountain States Conclave

I am not sure how many guys their are on the board from Co., UT, Wy, MT. area but I was wondering if thier is any interest in a get together in a centeral location, ie conclave, I was thinking a centeral location like the North Platt or something to that effect? If anyone is interested, or any of you guys from out east interesting in making a trip out to the great west let me know? I would be willing to mix in a float trip to maybe?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-07-2004, 04:12 PM

Sounds interesting. Where on the North Platte were you thinking of hitting. I'll be near Saratoga over the 4th of July. I know that the reef is fishing well but the flows are up and may stay that way for the summer. That makes it tough to wade. The mile is still fishing pretty tough unless you know the holes.
Old 06-07-2004, 06:40 PM

Depending on when & where, I may be there!
Old 06-07-2004, 07:58 PM
Recent Member

Nate,

Try Utah on the Fly they have get toethers all the time. The Green, Henry's Fork, Provo, etc.
Old 06-08-2004, 06:19 AM

Thumbs up

I would be interested in a clave here in our part of the world. I get jealous about all the opportunities in the PNW as well as the Great Lakes and now the NE.
Old 06-08-2004, 10:01 AM

Hi Nate,

We will have a mini-clave on the Salmon River near the town of Salmon, Idaho ( east central Idaho) the 3rd or 4th week in October. We're in the process of coordinating instructors, reps, demo equipment, presentations, fly shops, food & beverage and etc.

The best news is we already have several confirmed reservations from some fish. There will be Steelhead in the river!

I'll keep you guys posted as things firm up. Suggestions and participation welcomed.

Link

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.