Fly Fishing Forum banner

Chatham, anyone?

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  jimS 
#1 ·
Anyone fishing Chatham this week? I will be down starting tomorrow....

#4 ·
....although looking at the weather on NOAA it doesn't look too kayak friendly :( I can handle the 20+kt winds but carbon rods, carbon paddles and thunderstorms might be pushing it :whoa:

#6 ·
Just wanted to say a quick thanks to both Big Dave and Blue Striper of your striper tips this past weekend. Really enjoyed fishing the shore side you guys. I'm going to have to work on my sprinting exercises so that I am more accustomed to that 100 yard dash from the dome of the beach wall, down to the water in time to intercept the passing pods.

Hopeful to make it back out to Chatham in the next week or so, maybe conditions will open up the flats soon. Again, great meeting you and many thanks.

Diego

#7 ·
All Month

Dave, I'm here all month. I'll linkup with Rooster some of this week. Hope we can fish via the Rip Ryder or elsewhere. As I noted in another post, good morning on the incoming today in spite of the honking wind! If Keith runs tomorrow, will be there at 8 a.m.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.