Searching For A Pattern..... - Fly Fishing Forum
>> Archive: Salmon & Steelhead Flies Spey flies to mixed wings, new innovations

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-16-2001, 02:30 PM
Recent Member

Searching For A Pattern.....

Good day from ....this last weekend at our local sport shop, a walk-in requested deatails of a south of 49 fly entitiled "The Intruder". It's either very new, or very secret, as only one web reference was located, advising the tie is credited to a Mr. Ed Ward, and used one time to catch one fish. I told the rodster I would attempt a search, which led me to this forum, as the author of the story where I found the reference posts here too. I will be here a lot, as it is a very rounded, informative site.
Cheers.
Advertisement

Old 05-16-2001, 02:35 PM
Recent Member

....Unsure why my home was not posted, It's Smithers, BC.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-16-2001, 06:15 PM
Coast2coast Flyfishaholic

Ken -

WELCOME! I hope to be visiting the Skeena this fall, although the plans have suffered a setback (conspirator needs to stay in Seattle that week for a very important engagement).

Please keep the Skeena region's worldclass fishery fresh in our minds by posting your experiences and fishing reports, etc.

You might have seen the International Conclave discussion... I would think that the Skeena would be a premier destination for such a clave!

If things end up looking good for a trip, I wonder if I could get some regional information from you? Despite the dropping out of my comrade in arms, I would still make the trip given enough information about lodging, run timing, etc. Kush will be in the area and Bill says the journey would not be totally out of the question even though his wife is expecting.

Priorities I say! ;-)

thanks in advance and once again WELCOME!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.