Fly Fishing Forum banner

NEEDED!!!! 11 wt. Fly Rod!!!!

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  juro 
#1 ·
Help. I need an 11 wt. Fly Rod immediately! I'm going to Panama this Sunday (4/25) and I need a rod for Roosters. If you have an 11 wt. you've been thinking of selling, contact me asap. Tell me what you have and make me an offer. I'll work out something with you on the shipping cause I need it here at my office by Friday. Email me at: jakef@colliersutah.com or call me at 801-209-1383. I already have a reel. Thanks and HELP!!! Jake

#4 ·
I know what you guys are saying, but I've already got a 12 wt. ready to go and I've had great success buying used rods online. I have many friends that guide and work in shops and I've exhausted all of the pro-forms. I've got such great deals on 2nd hand rods and "hook-ups" from friends that I couldn't force myself to pay retail prices. I have an 11 wt. I can borrow for the trip, but I'd like to have my own. I just thought my post swould spur omeone who bought the 11 wt. for the tarpon trip 2 years ago (that has been collecting dust in the closet) to sell it.

#6 ·
Jake...

Way back when, in a former aviation oriented life...
I spent ALOT of time at the now defunct Howard AFB (no mas) and the fishing was GREAT...
When you return, how about a "REPORT" to wet our deprived vicarious imaginations!!!:D

#8 ·
2nd hand 2-hander...

Got this too late but I would've liked to send you a "well-fished" demo 11wt two-hander (11ft) that was designed with roosters in mind as a loaner for your trip in exchange for good photos of pez gallo.

In any case GOOD LUCK out there!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.