Flies for new Pacific Salmon book - Page 2 - Fly Fishing Forum
Ocean Flyfishing for Salmon Perhaps the most under-rated fishery in the world

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-07-2006, 09:25 AM

Hi, Les,

I emailed for a form. Looking forward to the new, revised and expanded version of _Fly Fishing for Pacific Salmon_. My patterns will not be original, for the most part, but were not included in the first version of FFPS.

I hope your publisher is considering bringing this volume out in hardback.

One more question: have you contaced Hank Pennington of the Alaska Flyfishers? Hank is an innovative tyer and has developed dozens of successful Coho patterns.

Cheers,

Eric
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-07-2006, 05:39 PM

Fly Fishing for Pacific Salmon

I am a friend of Les Johnson and I can provide some news. The book has been delivered to the publisher with a few minor updates that need completion. Les has a second hip replacement last week so he is home recuperating. I can tell you that we will all be very happy when this book hits the shelves. Lots of new patterns and more surprises then you can imagine.
Best regards, Steve Rohrbach
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.