Two handed striper flyrod - Fly Fishing Forum
Stripers and Coastal Gamefish Stripers, Blues, Inshore tuna!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-01-2004, 10:17 AM
Recent Member

Two handed striper flyrod

My friend Rooster has just purchased a two handed flyrod for stripers. This looks very exciting to me. Can anyone give me information on how to purchase one of these rods? Thank you.
Advertisement

Old 01-01-2004, 11:30 AM
2 handed Fly Chucker

Re: Two handed striper flyrod

Quote:
Originally posted by Willie
My friend Rooster has just purchased a two handed flyrod for stripers. This looks very exciting to me. Can anyone give me information on how to purchase one of these rods? Thank you.
Hi Bill,

I find the two handed fly rods very exciting also. I am guessing that rooster has a new CND Atlantis switch style two hander. These are very new rods and only a few dealers in your area are presently selling them, you can find a list of them at http://www.cndspey.com/dealers.html

Bob Meiser also builds very fine rods and is also a FFF sponser check out his switch rods at http://www.meiserflyrods.com/s2h106-1112.html

Hope this helps...

Greg.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.