Fly Fishing Forum banner

Mecca Yak trip

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  striblue 
#1 ·
Several days from now we should have an early outgoing tide... got word about certain things....Thinking north shore of Mecca.... yak back on incomming.FredA, Penguin...Juro will be traveling...Will fish SB with Adrian tommorrow... saw many fish this morning...Juro, Big Dave and Jimmy were spending the day..I had to leave early and I expect to see there reports tonight from SB.

#3 ·
Ahhh, I remember the thrill of imprinting the first human footsteps on it when it emerged from the twisting currents that year, paddling in the bronco with flyrod in hand, oh what a day it was, looking across the channel in the fog as I land my upteenth cow on a fly; striblue and penguin looking over saying "yes there is someone out there, and he's releasing a big fish... it's JURO!". In fact that was the day I dubbed it the MECCA!

It's bigger and taller and closer than ever before, I'm sure you'll kick butt out there!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.