Ogunquit Me. - Fly Fishing Forum
Stripers and Coastal Gamefish Stripers, Blues, Inshore tuna!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-05-2003, 12:48 PM

Ogunquit Me.

Going to Ogunquit early in the week, any reports for the area will be greatly appreciated.
Advertisement

Old 07-06-2003, 10:24 PM

Dan,

Hit Ogunquit on Friday morning and Sunday morning - very little bait and only a few schoolies to be had. Hit the "Wiggly Bridge" area on Saturday morning, and pretty much the same story. Did see some silversides in the pond at low, but none of them ventured out. Also saw some silversides around Dock #2 - but not at all nervous.

Had a guy tell me - "Should have seen this place two weeks ago" - guess there were stipers busting all over the area above York Harbor - up beyond the bridge.

Last few years up at Ogunquit, I say alot of small (10-15") pollack coming up in to the river - but didn't notice any coming up this year.

Dan - good luck, and please let me know how you make out. It's a gorgeous area up that way.

TL,

Dave
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.