Nice !!!! - Fly Fishing Forum
Yak Attack Kayaks and flyfishing = ultimate stealth

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-02-2003, 08:24 AM

Location: My "home waters" really belong to the beavers........and they let me know it now and then !
Talking Nice !!!!

I am glad I found this site ! Nice !!!! All flyfishing, yaks,tying,etc under one roof. Great layout ! Sponsor's rather than a store, so it is not biased and you can give your oppinion freely.

Sit on tops & Sit in's nice to see both !

Salt & Fresh world wide !

Ahhhh I think I found a home !

Thank you sponsors & volunteers for this nice site with a great layout !

I recognize some names on here. You may not recognize mine h2o is a handle I use on mainly flyfishing boards (flyfish.com). On most yakfishing boards I just used my name although I have used my handle (h2o).

My current yak inventory is a mess. I just purchased 3, S.O.T.'s 2 solo's & a tanden. To "give the S.O.T.'s a try flyfishing". I still have 2 S.I.S.'s that I hate too sell but need to.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-02-2003, 08:41 AM
Shark Bait

Send a message via AIM to Nick Send a message via Yahoo to Nick
Welcome aboard, that's quite a fleet you have. I think you will be pleasantly surprised by your SOT's!

Nick
Old 07-02-2003, 12:04 PM

Hi Bill
Old 07-02-2003, 01:19 PM

Location: My "home waters" really belong to the beavers........and they let me know it now and then !
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by Wes
Hi Bill
Howdy Wes, Where did you get my name from on this board ? Not that I mind. To others from yakfishing boards. I am Bill I. or Bill Ingersoll on those boards. But, I fit better here.so I will stick with my flyfishing site a.k.a....................h2o or you can call me Bill. Anything but ................Mr. Bill, Billy,Billy Bob,etc. (grin)

Nice site here Wes. I see Bill W., Stan and some others yak'in it up. Good to see a flyfishing site with a yakflyfishing board.

Anybody on here yakflyfishing my neck of the woods.........................yet ?

Aaahhh, I wait for the day to come when there is more than one here..............................or some of my flyfishing pals buy their own kayak (grin)

They seem to have become cosy with myself being the yak buyer, hauler & rigger. Eventualy they will give in to "the force" and those will be good days.......................indeed skywalker.

h2o:eyecrazy:
Old 07-02-2003, 01:26 PM

I'm JimW on KFS and some other sites. Forums are what their members make them and this is an extraordinary site. Have fun.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.