Rip Trip Roster-5/31 - Fly Fishing Forum
Stripers and Coastal Gamefish Stripers, Blues, Inshore tuna!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-14-2003, 10:00 PM
President of CAC

Rip Trip Roster-5/31

Without a sign up ..this is what I have..FredA, Adrian, Doublhaul, are out... Juro , Roop, Jimmy, DocD, SeanM, Eddie, Q, and Penguin have not committed as far as I can tell ( I NEED A SIGN UP)..... In so far for the trip... except for adjustments with the group above,,, are...Chris and Drew, JFBasser, Craig,, Hindus,RS2003, Fishhawk,Birdfish , Bonefishmon plus one... with the group just listed ..that's the Max ---10.... I will need a meister..,. and I consider this a serious pick... he is the captain and final decision maker...So I will want to Draft Juro or Penguin.. or "force" FredA to go.. Again I think keith will allow 11.... Once again if the trips come off as planned any group left out can orgainize a trip the following day so it is not out of the question....... It is quit possible that I missed someone or more...please let me know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-14-2003, 10:40 PM
_

Unhappy

John, as much as I'd like to attend I can't commit to either date so you can take me off the list.

Q
Old 05-15-2003, 01:23 AM
resigned

Rip Trip 5/31

I can commit for the 31st. However, my friend is in Florida tarpon fishing on that date, so he is out. Who is heading this up so I can make contact? Is there an archive from a privious trip for me to study? Is this all blind casting? Any flats nearby? I've seen photos from above but they are probably outdated with the way things shift. Too many questions? Nevermind! I'll just go with the flow.

Phil
Old 05-15-2003, 08:00 AM
President of CAC

Yes..just do a search for now on this Forum and you will see all you see... from previous trips...once the roster is firm...I will do a run down of what to bring.
Old 05-15-2003, 08:33 AM

Send a message via AIM to Chris
Roster/ Meister/ Co-Meister

As I said in the older thread I would gladly help out meistering or co-meistering this one.

Anyone who can help me with this that has more knowledge of the flats around so. beach and monomoy would be helpful.
I need info on contacting Keith and setting up a sign up sheet.

I don't know what's expected or required of a meister but feel free to ask of me what ever and I'll do what I can.

Last edited by Chris; 05-15-2003 at 08:37 AM.
Old 05-15-2003, 09:48 AM
LT 20

Meister

You can put my name into the hat for consideration of being a meister.
Old 05-15-2003, 10:41 AM
President of CAC

This is a bump.... I can continue to orgainize this and then hand off to the meister.... or hand it off now... I will also help the Meister as well.... I will also post a equipment and information post AFTER we get the rosters set... one thing at a time... So as of this morning... the 5/31 roster.... is..... Chris, Drew, Craig, JFBasser, Doc Duprey, Birdfish,Fish Hawk, Hindus, Bonefishermon and RS2003... There is the possibility of one more, I think... But.. this is it.... We need firm Comittements... $30 per person... if we have drop outs.. we still can not screw Keith and would have to go and the individual costs would increase... it is $30 per person.
Old 05-15-2003, 11:32 AM
I remember sometimes...,

Looks like the trip is full, but if there are openings, I have 4 that would be definite, Dennis K, Craig S, Walt C, Bill T.
Let me know.
DK
Old 05-15-2003, 11:52 AM
Pencil me in.....

In....any idea on departure/pickup times?
Old 05-15-2003, 12:27 PM
President of CAC

7 or 7:30 departure...pick up around 4
Old 05-15-2003, 11:41 PM
President of CAC

Dennis... if 5 people move from the 5/31 slot to the 6/7 slots you would be able to go on 5/31... also DocD...your PM box is full... but you are in this group.
Old 05-16-2003, 09:21 AM
President of CAC

Bump... looks Like Craig maybe the Meister with Chris helping...May have to cancell the 6/7 trip because of numbers but this should have no effect on this one.
Old 05-16-2003, 12:09 PM
I remember sometimes...,

John,
I only would have 4 total, IF 5/31 opened. Right now I am not planning on it, as it looks like it is full. I have Tuesday, 6/3 as a tentative rip trip date with Keith. I started a sign up sheet for it.
DK
Old 05-18-2003, 10:56 AM
President of CAC

Craig and Chris... as time approaches you need to cofirm with ALL the attendees... since we are not using Pay pal.. you need to get firm participation, otherwise those present will have to make up any difference with Keith on the trip... if there is any danger that you don't have all ,be prepared to pay the difference... or if someone just does not show... I am very concerned that Keith does not get screwed here because this will rightfully effect future trips as well as our good relationship with Rip Rider... I just want this clear. please communicate with me by e-mail or otherwise if you sense a problem because I will want to deal with it decisively. I will post timing instructions, including the possibility of a death march if the weather turns south on you while you are there... I will also post a list of what to bring... to caviats... travel light!!!! and bring cell phones and some walkee talkees.... those that may head around the point any distance from the main group will need to have one person with a walkee talkee connected with the main group... I will list later....Finally, there are reports the Amazon Bird watchers will be looking to capture stragglers... Bring extra funds in the event you have to pay ransome for the release of captured Rip trippers.
Old 05-18-2003, 11:39 AM
LT 20

confirmations needed!

Ok, since Chris and I will be meistering, I want to start a list of the people that will be going. Please send PM's, e-mails, or respond to this thread. As stated by John (striblue) we need definate commitments in order to meet our responsiblities with Keith (Rip-Rider).

John, do you have a list of the people who have a spot on this trip, if so please send or post it and I will check off the names as people send in their confirmations.

Chris, how do you feel about this approach, any suggestions?

Last edited by craig; 05-18-2003 at 11:42 AM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.