Action Optics glasses - Fly Fishing Forum
Gear Talk - Fly Stuff Spoken Here Sage advice & fresh perspectives

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-14-2003, 01:56 PM

Action Optics glasses

Just picked up a pair of Action Optics (our sponsor) glasses for the new season. What a great pair of glasses! Can't wait to try them out on the water, hopefully Friday if the weather cooperates. Those big basses don't stand a chance now.

Bill
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-14-2003, 03:46 PM

I have the copper color, and I can't imagine a better lense. I feel like I'm putting on x-ray eyes, and I never go fishing without them. Nice purchase.
Old 05-15-2003, 10:58 AM

Carter,

I got the copper too (I believe they're called copper clearwater). I went in looking for amber, actually, a color I've used in the past. I think Randy Jones and others here on the board have recommended amber if you are going for one all purpose color. But there was something about the copper I really liked because colors appeared to be more natural to me. I'm sure it's just a personal preference. I actually took several pairs out to the parking lot and tried looking through the glare of car windows. Now if they work that well on the water . . .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-15-2003, 01:07 PM

yeah... the other thing that's cool about them is you can put them on at noon in the bright sun and leave them on until dusk and they'll work for you the whole time. can't say enough about them. but maybe that's because I'm used to those $8 jobs that get scratched when the wind blows too hard... never again!

good luck fishin'

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.