What was I thinking???? - Fly Fishing Forum
Propwash A boat is a hole in the water into which you pour... good times!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-19-2003, 07:44 PM
flyfishing catarafter

Send a message via AIM to Steelheader69 Send a message via Yahoo to Steelheader69
Talking What was I thinking????

I am going to be buying a new sled. Won't be until I'm healed from my injury (I'm on L&I because I fell through a customers porch, but no homeowners and poor, so I'm SOL there). I will get a settlement from L&I though. I am going to buy a Northriver, already fell in love with them. Well, the morons went and built a NR dealer in Tacoma. YIKES!!!!!!!!!!! I had some time to kill, so went on down to look. I almost walked out with a boat. LOL.

But, it was nice to see the whole spectrum of boats. I changed my mind on boats, and now am going to get the 20' Mariner with jetpump. Wow, what a nice boat. Still keep saying to myself "What are you getting yourself in to?" LOL.

I hate boat shopping, they always sucker you in. LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-22-2003, 03:18 PM

Getting yourself into.......

You are getting yourself into debt.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.