Fly Fishing Forum banner

Any more intros?

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  mccaff 
#1 ·
I've gotten a few requests to ask people to fill in the member profiles. I gotta think there's a lot more people on here than 8. No pressure, but we'd sure like to hear from you.

<font size="1">Sorry you've had to fill out so many of these lately. I promise this one will hang around for a while.</font><!--1-->

Juro

#2 ·
I knew I should have saved my last one as a word doc. I felt it was the best one I've come up with yet. Did you ever get access to the stuff on the old host. If so I'd like to cut and paste that one in here. If not I'll start writing another one off line this time.

#3 ·
Let me go look on the other server... although stripers101.com was restored on the original server, the FORUM has been moved to a new server - and unfortunately that's where the old data was. Let me try to find anything I can over there on the old host.

Juro

#4 ·
Jim McCaffrey, West Roxbury, 31 married w/ a 19 month old. Fly fished since I was a kid growing up in Newburyport. Went on hiatus through college, started flyfishing saltwater just after that. Fish Newburyport, Boston, and the Cape frequently.

Discovered this board via Reel-Time. Juro's active involvement has been impressive there and, now that he has started his own site, it will probably be even better.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.