One step forward, two steps back . . . - Fly Fishing Forum
Warmwater flyfishing Bass, pike and even muskies in your backyard

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-03-2003, 07:04 PM
_

Angry One step forward, two steps back . . .

AAAARRRRGGGHHHHH ! ! !

Just when we get a brief taste of spring, here we are with another week of winter weather.

Well, the days are getting longer and the sun will eventually beat this seemingly eternal winter into submission.

At least the ice is fading fast, and what little sunlight filters through the clouds will still help to warm the water and coax the fish into the shallows. Now, if we could just add a little sunshine and some warmer air . . .

Q
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-03-2003, 10:43 PM
"chicks dig scars"

sunburn dreams in good ol' ky

just caught your post while i was on the computer trying to forget about my sunburn...the sunburn i got fishing all day yesterday, wading for big pre-spawn smallies....goodness gracious, the joys of being a Southern Boy!!!:hehe: jus' had to rub it in a little....pass the aloe, please
Old 04-03-2003, 11:07 PM

Q, The open ponds are getting closer. I know of a couple west of 495 that are clear now. No fish from any of them yet.

Fred I've been down south in the summer time, and frankly I don't know which I like less your summer or our winters.
Old 04-03-2003, 11:25 PM
"chicks dig scars"

winter drivers

winter in the south is horrible!!!! the further south you go, the less skill drivers have dealing with snow!!! i grew up in the mountains of eastern ky where it wasn't uncommon to trick or treat with snow on the ground, but try traveling through GA in a light snow...that should be the next Survivor series.....we just don't do winter real well here!!! HA!!HA!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.