Joe Cordeiro Fly Tying @ BAYMEN - Fly Fishing Forum
Stripers and Coastal Gamefish Stripers, Blues, Inshore tuna!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-13-2003, 04:21 PM
Recent Member

Joe Cordeiro Fly Tying @ BAYMEN

Joe Cordeiro will be holding a fly tying night at BAYMEN Outfitters in Duxbury, MA, on April 3rd, 6pm-9pm.

Cost is $10 per person and fly tiers should bring their stuff to tie along with Joe.

You may have seen Joe Cordeiro tying at any number of sportsmans shows or read about his fly tying techniques in the magazines. His work has also appeared on the cover of Fly Tyer.

On April 3rd, Joe will be showing us how to tie with his new line of fly tying materials called Monster Hair & Monster Flash.

Pre-register by calling BAYMEN Outfitters (781) 934-2838.

Hope to see you there.

Capt. David Bitters
www.baymenoutfitters.com
PS - BAYMEN hosts free open fly tying night every Thursday, 6pm-9pm, for all of March and April. We would love to have you join us.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-13-2003, 05:02 PM

Dave,
Thanks again for your sponsorship. I'm still stuck here at work tonight, you guys are probably already tying.

If all goes well, I'll try to make it for Joe Cordeiro night. I need to tie some big stuff for the arrival of the herring, which can't come soon enough.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-14-2003, 09:10 AM
Recent Member

Small group last night, Jim. Down from fifteen... the snow factor! Everyone is tying big stuff, including me... Big flies, big fish...?

Four weeks away from the rats starting to show in the bay. I'm going to try for some cod while I'm waiting. Sure would love to be able to put "World Record Holder - Fly Rod Cod" after my name!

Tight lines and hope to see you next week. If anyone else out there would like to join us, we would love to have you, Thusrdays, 6pm-9pm.

Capt. David Bitters
www.baymenoutfitters.com
285 Sait George St.
Duxbury, MA (781) 934-2838

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.