MSBA show March 22nd - 23rd - Fly Fishing Forum
Stripers and Coastal Gamefish Stripers, Blues, Inshore tuna!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-12-2003, 09:18 PM

MSBA show March 22nd - 23rd

Not to take away from the Wilmington show but I'd like to get some plan of attack for the MSBA show.
We've got a booth 8' x 10' a few chairs and a couple of tables. The plan is to skip the booth this time and got with that great banner Mark donated. The show is in a new location this year at the Independence mall - Kingston, MA.
Saturday March 22nd 10AM to 7PM
Sunday March 23rd 11AM to 5PM
coupon for a buck off admission
Warning -- This is not a fly fishing only show but we hope to turn as many of 'em as possible. :hehe: The fact is the club president is a fly fisherman, he invited us last year and the booth was a big hit.

We are looking for volunteers to man the booth throughout the day on Saturday and Sunday. We can keep a max of 3 on staff at one time without tickets but I think it would be best to purcahase a ticket if you are going to walk around and take in the show.

There will also be an interesting seminar about the "Freedom To Fish Act" and how you can help protect our rights.

We will need vices and materials for the usual tying classes.
If you can help out (man the booth for a few hours, bring a vice and materials, teach a beginners tying class) please respond to this thread.

We are also going to have a raffle for flies in a boxed set. I'm shooting for ~100 flies. If you can help out by donating some saltwater flies that will really help out. I'll start a separate thread on the fly donations.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-15-2003, 09:32 AM

Just bumping this one up.

I should add that if you can just cover a couple or 3 hour shift that would be great. In re-reading my post it sounds like we're looking for full days, not the case, unless you are so inclined.

I know Juro was planning on being around on Saturday with the projector so Sunday is where we need the most coverage.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.