Fly Fishing Computer Game? - Fly Fishing Forum
Worldwide Flyfishing Discussion Talk flyfishing with members around the world!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-28-2003, 09:27 AM
Sponsor

Fly Fishing Computer Game?

Hey guys,

We starting carrying a computer game called Fly Fishing the Green River and was curious to see if any of you have ever played it. I personally haven't played it but thought about getting one for myself just to check it out. The screenshots look really cool and if you have played let me know what you thought of it. If you have never heard of the game you can check it out at the store. Here's the link.

Click Here
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-01-2003, 03:15 AM

I bought that game last year along with a few others,including Trophy Rivers by Sierra and Fishing Lodge(a collection of 3 games:Fishing Forever,Saltwater Flyfishing,and Fishing USA).

Flyfishing th Green is a decent looking game but I just can't get it to work for me.I can't get the thing to cast AT ALL so I have stopped trying to play it.I guess if I could cast I would probably like it.If you figure it out,let me know!

By far the best fishing game I have played(with the exception of a bass fishing game that I played on a Sega Dreamcast which was UNBELIEVABLE!) is the Trophy Rivers game made by Sierra.It is excellent in every aspect,with good graphics as well.You can fish either from shore or from a drift boat for a variety of species.

By far THE WORST game I have ever played is the 3 game set called Fishing Lodge.This was a complete waste of money and none of the 3 games is even worth looking at,let alone playing.
Old 03-02-2003, 12:36 AM
The Mayfly Swami

Send a message via AIM to cohocola
Thumbs up Fly Fishing the Green River Game

If you love fly fishing, you'll love this game...

I have it and I have landed the monster brown trout several times... (30 pounder) :hehe:

It is a fun game and just what you need when your streams and rivers are still covered with ice...

It helps fight cabin fever. :eyecrazy:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.