Fly Fishing Forum banner

Rhoddy Clave Phone Tree

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  FlyFishMich 
#1 ·
All attendees. Check your PM. The list has been sent to each of you. Please do not call any of these numbers unless you are planning on fishing or know the individual personally. These numbers are made available with the understanding that they are kept private and for up to date fishing info only. Thanks.

Phil

#2 ·
bonefishmon said:
All attendees. Check your PM. The list has been sent to each of you. Please do not call any of these numbers unless you are planning on fishing or know the individual personally. These numbers are made available with the understanding that they are kept private and for up to date fishing info only. Thanks.

Phil
Thanks Phil for adding me to the list. I will be on the road all day Saturday so if anyone has intel for my Sunday morning foray it would be greatly appreciated. I plan to start at WW and will also check out Weekapaug on Sunday morning if anyone cares to meet up or needs a hardtail report. If the WH/Napatree area goes off on Saturday would someone please let me know. Bass/blues are nearly as much fun as tunoids in my books. BTW, what is the current parking situation in WH? Last year they were still enforcing parking until Labor Day and some bozo was collecting $20 per car on top of the hill.
Thanks and tight lines!
Rick

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.