Fly Fishing Forum banner

Fly fishing ROCKS!

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Jim Miller 
#1 ·
I quite enjoyed the latest episode of the OLN show Fly Fishing the World. Past episodes have included well-know celebs like Jane Seymour, Henry Winkler, and golf great Nick Price. This past weekend's show featured funky bassist Les Claypool, former frontman for the groundbreaking rock group Primus. He brought his quirky sense of humor (and some hilariously appropriate animated graphics) to the show. He also caught some trout:D Way cool!
Flydoc

#3 ·
Yeah, that's a very cool show. I didn't see the Henry Winkler one. They've also had Liam Neeson and Merlin Olsen. I think they also had Billy Connolly on too, but I can't remember for sure if it was this show or not. If anybody else caught the show with him on it was hilarious.

#4 ·
Teflon- they'll be rerunning the Olsen and Neeson episodes over the next couple weekends- I think the Winkler one is coming up soon as well- check the listings on the OLN website (oln.dayport.com) under "field sports". I liked the Nick Price one- gave me a taste of what I was missing with the Ridiculous Clave (he was fishing the Acklins flats, just like Juro et al). Enjoy!
Flydoc

#7 ·
Nick was fishing with Elvis Collie, who we hung out with Sat night at the Seaside. he had the video running on a laptop at the restaurant. Some of the upcoming ridiculous clavers will be fishing with him if he is avail.

flydoc said:
I liked the Nick Price one- gave me a taste of what I was missing with the Ridiculous Clave (he was fishing the Acklins flats, just like Juro et al). Enjoy!
Flydoc

#9 ·
John .... you truely were a child of the 70's :D

The FFTW episode w/ Huey Lewis was good also. Especially liked when the guide brought the shark into the boat ..... and the host & guest scrambled to the poleing platform! :hihi:
Looked like the guys /guide where having fun ..... vs. a staged show.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.