Fly Fishing Forum banner

40+ Beach Lines for the Atlantis!

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  FKrow 
#1 · (Edited)
The new Airflo 40+ Beach Lines for the Atlantis are now listed on the Rajeff Sports website. I checked with the folks at Goose Hummock in Orleans about ordering some; they'll get back to me once they've talked with the Rajeff rep about availability. I'll keep ya posted!
Not too blatant a plug, eh Juro?
P.S.- as you can tell from the name, 40+ means those of us over 40 get first dibs at these babies..... :chuckle: :rolleyes: :hihi:
Doc Shep :smokin:

#3 ·
Update...

Got a call back from my guy at the shop regarding the new Airflo lines...at this time only the new lines for the single-handed rods (the 40+ Cold water/Striper lines) are actually available; the new lines for the Atlantis won't be available until late March/early April :( I've got mine on order, so should get them as soon as they become available- should still be in time for the Spring Clave :D
P.S.- Juro- are we looking at the weekend of the 14th or the 21st of May for the clave? A look at the tide charts shows the high/low on the beach side to be 4:28AM/10:49AM on the 14th and 10:35AM/4:18PM on the 21st. I need to submit my on-call requests for May on March 11, so any heads-up prior to that date would be greatly appreciated, as I was only able to make the cookout last year. :(
Doc Shep

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.