Fly Fishing Forum banner

Acklins - March and April Trips

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  juro 
#1 ·
The Feb Trip is 3/4 confirmed with one opening. I am now starting a March and April excursion for anyone interested. January is also an option but coming up quickly.

Mid-March; anytime in April will work.

Forum clavers will receive a 'knowledge base' of information from previous adventurers from A-Z so it your trip will be easy. It's an easy venue as it is but with fellow-forum claver's knowledge you'd be hard-pressed to find any arrangement that combines such a sense of adventure and discovery with great results and comfort at an affordable cost... with ridiculous bonefishing.

We'll be fishing with some of the island's best guides as well as DIY this February so will add guide information to the knowledge base.

Those who are not into roughing it and can afford it can take advantage of the superb lodges on the island as well, Greys Pt and Top of the Hill to name a couple. I can provide contacts if you are interested in that route.

Just reply to this thread if you are interested in our claves.

See less See more
#2 ·
I'm interested in April

Juro, as I have posted to you before, I am interested in April. Also, I wouldn't have any trouble in upgrading if that is what is available. Can you send me info on other accommodations? I have done a google search and got a few places.
My problem with upgrading accommodations, is that could/would separate one from the group

JFK

#4 ·
Hey Juro my buddy and I might be interested. We have been having trouble getting our trip to Long Island squared away. Let me know more info as well. There are two of us, he hasn't flats fished before so we would probably get a guide for a couple of days. Late April early May is best for us. I was also contacted a few hours ago by a guy who wants to go somewhere with his girlfriend. if she can cast 70 feet we may have a group of four.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.