#1 ·
Date - sounds like May 21-22 works for most
Place - Chatham and Orleans Beaches and Monomoy Refuge
Lodging - Stone Horse

Please reply if you are attending with the following:

Attending: Sat, Sun Both
Lodging: Stonehorse, camping, other

Pot luck group dinner TBD

Greet the migration with arms wide open!

#10 ·
Yes thanks there will be plenty of opportunity to help...

But just talked to Stonehorse and we need to block off rooms fairly quickly as there are two other groups in that weekend.

If you know anyone who wants to participate please send them an email or PM and get them to reply so I can give a room count to block off for the mgmt.

I would like to get this confirmed within the next few days.

#24 ·
It's starting to look like we don't need a block of rooms. I spoke with Matt and he is OK with individual arrangements but (a) call ahead and (b) tell them you are with the FORUM spring event to get the special rate.

Some rooms have room for three anglers for even better savings. We'll keep an eye on the conditions as the time approaches and decide on whether to do the cookout or the Squire group area thing.

We may have a special guest from Seattle attending part of the festivities depending on his schedule!

#26 ·
Well there is one caveat... rooms are for two or three anglers to get the above rate. This is why I was offering to coordinate to help work out roomies.

If you split a two bd unit it's about $30ea, three bd unit is less, etc. Solo it's about $60 per night so you will want to find a roomie situation I would think.

There is also great camping on Nickerson State park which has 5 trout ponds that fish very well that time of year and holdover fish each winter.

Hope that helps.

BTW - those who asked if they could help...

a) you could volunteer to be the contact for those looking for roomies to lower room costs.

b) you could track the discussion and put up a roster toward the date so we know how many are attending the dinner (we need a headcount)

I am sure there will be more to do soon...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.