Fly Fishing Forum banner

New product from Land O Lakes

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  juro 
#1 ·
I just had a big fat omelet.

However it had 30 calories, ZERO carbs, ZERO fat, ZERO cholesterol and just as much high quality protein. With an assortment of chopped veggies and a sprinkle of skim mozzarella, paprika and dill.

It was AMAZING :)

I tried all the other egg white products, and they ranged from visually repulsive to chemical tasting. I've noticed that while searching for the non-fat coffee creamer the Land O Lakes tasted better than the other brands.

So I tried the new "Healthy Lifestyles" egg product from Land O Lakes. All I can say is they must have a picky bastard like me in their QA department.

Tastes great and it's a great way to start the day - high protein and feeling like I got to indulge when it was innocent. I washed it down with Knudsen's low sodium veggie drink which is packed with potassium and other good stuff. That should get me through to the handful of almonds and water to tide me over to lunch and keep my metabolism up so I can get my workout in today.

I am in the mood for a long walk on a striper-packed beach.

See less See more
#2 ·
No thanks, I'll have a heart attack instead. I had a couple of eggs and some toast and butter this morning. Mmmmm and some coffee with whole milk.:biggrin:

Juro, you must be some kind of monster with your new Jack Lelane/Jean-Claude Van Damme routine. :eek:

#4 ·
Just saw these replies...

Teflon, I agree somehow they just have the taste thing down. I have to say it's probably a very picky QA department - probably a bunch of ladies just like our moms with veto power :)

Eddie -

I wish! The weight has come off and I am getting fit but look more like a "mr.natural" guy. You know the one comparatively scrawny guy in the obligatory "natural training" article in the muscle magazines among the supplemented gorillas.

By getting my arse kicked by librarian types and 14 year olds (who call me sir) it may be my humility that is gaining most.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.