Fly Fishing Forum banner

Sunglasses

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Trifecta 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi Folks.

A bit of a quandary, approaching the big 50 :eek: and bits starting to drop off at my age, :chuckle:, and in particular the old eyesight. I now wear Bi Focals 24/7 to do everyday stuff, BUT.

Always worn Costa Del Mars when on the flats and honestly can't say a word against them, got a really worn pair of 'Fathoms' in copper (lens colour) and whilst they still do the business I'm seriously considering buying a pair of the same only (or similar as I can't see the Fathoms in copper) this time 'prescription'.

The site as I'm based in the UK is:

http://www.smartbuyglasses.co.uk

Still love the depth and field of vision the Costa's give me and as I said the copper lenses still seem to beat other colours hands down. But was just curious as to anyone else's experience of 'prescription' lenses, particularly in the Costa range?

The site gives you the opportunity to upload your personal prescription, and to tell you the truth they would be a god send when I'm changing flies, leaders, tippets etc without the need to put 'normal' specs on.

Thanks in advance for any info, Trifecta. :)

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.