Fly Fishing Forum banner

Falmouth-Poppy-Cotuit 4-29

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  juro 
#1 ·
A freshly waxed Double Happiness called out for a cape run this morning so 06:00 at Green Pond ( Could it really be 25*f !) Stops all along the beachfront came up empty with NO signs of bait except for a large group of gannets? diving into the rips at Suconesset. Explored up inside some of the bays to see if there were signs of the herring followers but yeilded only recon info for the future.
At least 25 squid draggers working a 2 - 4 square mile area off Poppy.
Back to the ramp at noon.
The stage is set, wish the cast would arrive!

#2 ·
Bob,

I'll bet it was great to get back on the water?

Funny, you should mention Waxing. I felt Like Karate Kid I; Wax-on, Wax-off...Wax-on, Wax-off...Wax-on, Wax-off...Wax-on, Wax-off...Wax-on, Wax-off...Wax-on, Wax-off...

She's going in Next Weekend, weather permitting.

#5 ·
Juro, Where were you two weeks ago? If you miss it that badly, I'm sure with all the spare time you have, you wouldn't mind giving a little fiberglass massage. Just kidding, you keep the site going like this and you can come out in my boat anytime, Great Job!

#7 ·
Thank you, I just might take you up on that sometime. I also have to thank everyone who has generously offered their boats to claves and impromptu get-togethers alike over the last year and a half!

On the topic of boats, CHECK OUT KEITH's NEW RIDE! the new RIP RYDER!

Talk about curbside service... let's include a ride to the bathtub in our spring clave plans!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.