Fly Fishing Forum banner

First comandment of 2002

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  striblue 
#1 ·
Wakes thine own self before the sun rises on the first day of the first month. Clad thyself in gortex for I am sending you out into the waters where thou shalt cast thy line and lo you will find peace. Until thine enemies confront thee but fear not their alumaweld sled nor their loomis bait rod for I will confound their wiggle warts and I will cause their trebles to tangle. their slinkies will spill their beads into their boats.
Be stong for I your Rob will be with you and you will cover the water with grace and ease your loops shall fly out like arrows and you feet will not slip on the rock. For behold the cleats on your feet shall hold fast and you will not topple over.
But be warned rid thy flies of all lead a tungsten let not the bead chain eyes or conheads divide you from your faith. As surely as the sun sets only those with unweighted flies will truly be rewarded. So go forth and fish the winter steelhead, and let the last one out be the rotten egg.

#4 ·
Go ye forth...Stand thee in the waters and wave thy graphite staff over the things that swimmeth...Floggeth the divine waters with thine furred and feathered offerings and reapeth peace and solitude in the face of chaos and adversity...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.