Fly Fishing Forum banner

Rip Trip -9:30- Final post- It's a GO!

1K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  juro 
#1 ·
Sorry for the 9:30 instead of 10...but spoke to Keith... We think we should all Meet at 6:30..... Make a final assesment... if we go..ok... if not Keith will leave for an early SB or NM trip...But here is the way we see it.... Rain may only be occasional... fog and little visibility... But warm and wind very low... and South West... He and I both feel that although Sunday looks sunny...the winds will be , as of now ,forcast from 10 to 15...Keith adds another 5 to that and they will be from the North!... that's bad...seas from 2 to 3 feet...so we feel Sunday is off anyway... Don't want to risk that wind increasing such that we would have the 8 mile hike...Tomorrow we will have no issue with the "walk". Winds are slight and perfect from the SW....I say we go....Lets meet at 6:30... bring your expensive rain gear and sense of humor.... But I think it maybe a great day at the rip.... Any Objections?...Good, None. I will check this thread by 11 pm.... don't chicken out we need all 10 guys.... It will not be a downpour anyway and it may turn out fine... I am bringing mt 12 weight to try and keep up with you Atlantis guys. See you in the morning...

#6 ·
John- see ya there. Got a chance to practice my first aid skills today when I yanked a big rusty treble hook out of a pt's left thumb...of course, I numbed up his thumb first....don't think any of the guys on the trip would require anesthetic, so I'll leave the lidocaine at the office.... :lildevl:
Doc Shep

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.