Fly Fishing Forum banner

Nissitissitt river

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Domenic 
#1 ·
I fished prescott st bridge up stream this morning. Hares ears ,and caddis pupa with an indicator on the way up, and Wooley Buggers going down . Not a touch. This area was stocked this past week. I fished from 6am - 9am steady rain.

#5 ·
Not to put you down, but Dude if you didn't catch anything or even have a hit in there you better slow down and pay mucho more attention, or change your flies :D I fished there on the 15th with a buddy, and I personally had 10 fish to hand....all cookie cutter 12" stockies...and probably lost 20 for bad hooksets and missed strikes. The takes were very very subtle, barely any movement. The water is c cc cccccold and they're still in lethargic mode. Not much fight to them! We moved up to Columbo from Prescott and got a few there too before it got too dark. Right now there are so many fish above Prescott you could run across the river on them!:eyecrazy:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.