Fly Fishing Forum banner

Nation Wide - Drought

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  old man 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Sorry you all are having it so bad; wish I could send some of our PNW weather your way. Here it has been cool at 65 degrees and the Skagit River running 2 - 3 ft. over last year's level; heavy snowpack year in the North Cascades. Going to rain tonight and tomorrow north of Seattle but some sun will finally show for Sunday.

Hey, Old Man - going to meet me on the NF Stilly on Sunday?

ws

#5 ·
Going to try. Don't know as of yet if I have to kid sit. I hope I don't. I need to get out,but my favorite stick is in for repairs. Remember the last time we were out and I said my line was getting chewed up. Well I found out what the problem was,I was missing the ceramic insert out of one of my guides and the bare edges were fraying my line. So I took it in to get a new guide. I guess it takes a week as that is what they told me.

Oh well I guess that I will have to use my 6wt if we go. It's been so long since I used it, It is probably covered with so much dust that I won't be able to pick it up. :razz:

I will know by tomorrow. I'll beat on the wife until she gives in. :rolleyes: . Jim S.:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.