Fly Fishing Forum banner

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME....

2K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  juro 
#1 ·
Seattle football? :)

Alright I don't ask for much around here but just this one time let's have all your positive juju directed at the emerald city for Sunday night's game.

I like it when those who are deserving get their reward and this team, it's city and it's philanthropic owner deserve a little back for what they've done.

GO SEAHAWKS!

See less See more
#8 ·
Sure, juro,GOOOOOOOO Seahawks! :D

I really don't care who else is at the Super Bowl besides the Broncos. I was surprised the Steelers showed up just tonight for the game. No time to acclamatize to our thin air. Another slight advantage our way.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BROOOOOOOOOOOOONCOOOOOOOOOOS!!!!!:)

#10 ·
Griz,

I have to say that as an old AFC west'er before I moved to the land of the Champions (Patriots) there would be something nostalgic and magic about a Seahawks vs. Broncos superbowl.

I for one would be glad to see that since the Seahawks are flying high and you don't have ELWAY anymore. :D Can you spell r-e-v-e-n-g-e? ;)

Also the superbowl would be in Detroit where the air is normal!

(I watched the AFC west teams gasping for air for over a decade while in Seattle so I know what you are talking about with the thin air)

May the best teams win, we are sure to see some exciting ball either way it bounces.

#15 ·
Well well it's really going to be the best two teams afterall, or at least the two that are peaking right on time!

But Big Ben is slower and less healthy than Delome, I like Hines Ward but he aint' no Smith and the bus only gives them short yardage like the kind the Seattle defense gave up all night (not counting trash time).

In a word, Carolina was STOMPED and I think they are a faster, more talented team than the Steelers. It's gonna take more than a sense of smell to beat this team playing at the very top of it's game right now, on both sides of the ball and in the air as well as on the ground.

Going to be a phenomenal game any way the ball bounces... but I like Seattle to go... all.... the.... way! :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.