Fly Fishing Forum banner

Sufix Synergy-leader materials

3K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  eric_garvin 
#1 ·
Hi
My name is Kent Petersen and i live in Sweden and wright english as i speak it,sorry .
I do relly need some help , i been looking on the webb for some Sufix line which is in a article in the U.K magasin
FlyFishing and Flytying and Lefty Kreh is using and testing Sufix Synergy for saltwater leader .Is this any thing you now about- because i cant find it . I am intrestid in 15 lb-80 lb and modell clear(I supposed).
I been looking many ours on the webb and can only find it in shops who sells lines for carpfishing and in size "1500 yards" and in colur gren. I needs only of most size 1 spole each exept for the tippet sizes.
I should be very thankfull if you can help me.
Regards KentPetersen

#2 ·
Kent -

Welcome to the forum!

I'll keep an eye open at the winter shows and try to find some for you in reasonable size spools. No problem sending it out to you if I succeed - maybe someday there will be some item out your way I would like to obtain :)

#3 ·
hi kent petersen,
welcome to the forum, and a warm welcome from Holland too. i looked for your sufix energy and found it to be suffix synergy. when i saw it i remembered it from my days working in the local tackle shop. indeed it was sold to mainly carpfishermen, i cant remember if it comes in clear color too. i guess you are looking for a clear monofilament that resists abrasion against rocks better, a hardwearing line so to speak, ill go and ask around for you.
if you would like to leave me a message, whgeselschap@hotmail.com is faster

greetings and all the best for the new year

huib geselschap

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.